Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tomorrow makes a week...

And the first time I'll officially be counting my losses on the scale. :)

This part I'm excited about, if for no other reason than I know there's been scale progress.... Since I've been watching it happen on a daily basis, because I cannot, as I've explained before, ignore the scale all week. It lives in the laundry room. The laundry room is RIGHT next to my room. It's just too convenient!

And I like to remind myself why I decided to change my life. That doesn't suck either!ah

Today was not the best day for eating for me. Not that I ate a lot... More the opposite problem, really. I had Crispix this morning for breakfast, and a banana... Tried two small pieces of the charlottes we made in baking this morning, tried a bite or two of everything in Pro Cooking... Not much to get me through that first long chunk of my day. But I didn't really know what else to do. I mean... Not much we have right now is the kind of thing I could take with me to eat between the two to keep me from gnawing my arm off. I was proud of myself, though, because I didn't grab a second little piece of either of the things I tried in baking. ;)

But anyway. I came home and ate a container of blueberries(It was like 4.4 oz. Calm down.)... And as I type this I'm eating my little bowl of spinach cheese tortellini at a slow and steady pace. Only part of the package, mind you. I used to eat the whole damn thing. Shit changes... Hallelujah!

I hadn't been planning on excercising today. I really, really hadn't. Buuuut I forsee a little quality wii fit time in my future... And by my future I mean after Glee is over. Glee always wins. Always. ;) Oh, did I mention I have issues!?

Anyway. Not much else to say other than what I've already said. And I keep getting distracted. By Glee. So I will talk to you all(haha, like there's anyone reading...).... Whenever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment