Sunday, January 2, 2011

And Suddenly, It Was 2011!

I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful new years. :) I enjoyed it at home with a few friends and the boyfriend. We played monopoly, watched movies, and enjoyed our general silliness.

New years os the time when most people make resolutions to lose weight, and then they almost never really seem to follow through. All I want right now is to get back on board with what I started last April. I had hoped to be at my goal weight by this April that's appoaching, but I doubt that's going to happen even if I get back on track now. Even so, I can make more progress... And more progress is what it's all about.

I don't know what I want to do about exercise right now. Running doesn't sound like a good time with the cold and the general wetness that's been going on here this winter(I know some of you would scoff at what I'm calling wetness... But I live in California. I'm not very tolerant of such things!). The other option is to actually take advantage of the gym membership that I have that I never ever use that my parents continue to pay for. That probably isn't a bad idea. Running was way more convenient, because I could just step out of the house and start doing it... Going to the gym involves driving for like 15-20 minutes, then working out, then driving back home. But I suppose it's worth it to get hot, right? LOL.

I don't have a plan. I don't even have a start at this point, other than the whole... I-lost-45ish-pounds-and-kept-it-off thing. That part is still awesome. I wanted to stay in the 220s, and this morning I weighed 229. So that's the highest part of staying where I wanted, but whatever. New Years was.... Less than healthy. LOL. But in all seriousness I have no idea how I'm going to make this start happening again. I keep on saying that though, don't I?

It's like this has turned from a weight losss blog to a someday-I'll-lose-more-weight blog. Emphasis on the someday. How lame am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment